We are excited to reopen Full-Circle Pottery after implementing precautionary steps outlined by county protocols. We greatly appreciate your help, support and understanding as we implement the changes during these unusual times!
Our primary concern is for the health of our studio community, which includes older adults and people with health conditions. Our goal is zero COVID-19 cases within the space.
Towards those ends we are making changes and are asking members, students and visitors to do their part:
- All visitors will have their temperatures read at the door with a contact-less thermometer.
- Participants complete a short screening survey and sign a liability waiver before starting classes or memberships.
- Masks/face covers are required inside of the studio at all times by everyone. No exceptions.
- The studio provides sanitizers and paper towel dispensers in six locations.
- New safety, social distancing and how we do business signs have been updated and posted.
- Our instructors and volunteers are screened when at the studio, and have been trained on new safety procedures and hygiene etiquette and controls for everyone’s safety.
- We have implemented new cleaning and disinfecting requirements for surfaces and equipment.
- We will reopen with new hours and reduced class/session sizes to keep visitors and our team safe.
- Participation at the studio is by reservation only. No walk ins due to limited seating capacity.
- We are excited to introduce our improved, shaded outdoor work space to ensure social distancing.
- Only online or credit cards payments are allowed, no cash or checks at this time.
- We offer At Home Memberships for those who don’t feel comfortable working at the studio.
- We are adding the following cancellation policy until the COVID-19 outbreak is behind us: the studio will refund or students if scheduled classes that haven’t started have been cancelled due to the outbreak. We will prorate refund or arrange follow up sessions for classes that have already started.