Our primary concern is for the health of our studio community, which includes older adults and people with health conditions. Our goal is zero COVID-19 cases within the space.
Towards those ends we are asking members, students and visitors to do their part:
- Face covers are required indoors for everyone, no exceptions.
- Vaccination is required for adult members and adult students. We highly encourage members and students to receive their booster as recommended by the CDC and county Department of Public Health.
- Face coverings are also required outdoors for all participants in our Clay Kids and Clay Teens classes and camps.
- Participants complete a short screening survey and sign a liability waiver before starting classes or memberships.
- The studio provides sanitizers and paper towel dispensers in six locations.
- Our instructors and volunteer have been trained on safety procedures and hygiene etiquette.
- We have improved our shaded outdoor work space to promote social distancing.
- We offer At Home Memberships for those who don’t feel comfortable working at the studio.
- We are adding the following cancellation policy until the COVID-19 outbreak is behind us: the studio will refund if scheduled classes that haven’t started have been cancelled due to the outbreak. We will prorate refund or arrange follow up sessions for classes that have already started.